If there’s anything sure about skin and the rainy season is that skin becomes unpredictable—minsan oily, pero biglang magiging dry at dehydrated. What’s even more undesirable is that the stress that the season inflicts on your skin can cause it to look dull and patchy with dark spots.
But hey, don’t panic! Here are a few skincare and skin whitening tips for the rainy season.
Humidity and Skin Problems
True that there may be less of the sun during monsoon season, but there’s no saying that skin is generally better during wet days. When there is more moisture in the air, there is more moisture in your skin – which should be good, really. Except for possibilities such as these two:
- Humidity may dampen skin to the point that it magnets microbes, bacteria and fungi,
- High humidity levels can trigger the body to produce excess sweat and oil, which run the trouble of clogging pores and causing acne breakouts
Skincare and Skin Whitening Tips
Your normal skin routine may not help your skin survive the season without damages. Consider these skin care upgrades and skin whitening tips!
- Prevent bacteria from multiplying and spreading by keeping your skin clean. Cleanse at least 3 times a day to remove excess oil that can clog pores.
- Use a deep-cleansing soap and facial wash. Gluta-C Kojic Plus+ Soap and Gluta-C Kojic Plus+ Acne Control Facial Wash have anti-bacterial and oil control properties for a clean and free-of-acne feel.
- Use a mild, alcohol-free toner after every time you cleanse. Gluta-C Toner employs the natural anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-aging benefits of plant extracts such as witch hazel and mangosteen.
- If you haven’t tried serums yet, the rainy season would be the best time to start the new habit! Serums generally enhance how your moisturizer is absorbed into the skin.
- Gluta-C Whitening Facial Night Serum and Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Lotion with SPF 25 both work to deeply moisturize skin, remove dark spots and deeply nourish skin with vitamin c, e, and shea butter.
Read more skin whitening facts and tips, only from Gluta-C.